We are looking for content editors from an English-speaking country.
1. If you have traveled a lot in Asia or are based in Bhutan/the Himalayan countries/Asia.
2. If you have experience in writing travel blogs share your trips.
2. If you have an eye for details and a passion for accuracy in the article your write.
3. If you have a pair of eyes that can find beauty and are keen on sharing it through words.
4. If you have travel marketing ability to make your articles popular on the internet.
If you want to learn about Bhutan and Asian countries while getting paid for it.
Then welcome to join us and be our professional content writer.
1. Read our web pages and make the English correct, understandable, clear, and more readable. Use tracked changes to record editing. Format per previous guidance.
2. Write articles according to our topics. Complete tasks by the deadline shown or else inform us.
3. Respond within 24 hours after receiving a task/message, or else inform us.
4. If the work fails to meet our requirements, we have the right to require you to improve or redo the work at no extra cost.
Please send your application to Danny by email (email@example.com).
We will not share your details with third parties unless required to do so by Chinese law.
1. Payment will be based on the level of editing required, from proofreading to formatting, fact-checking, and rewriting. Rates of pay are per word and designed to suit a foreigner working with us.
2. We agree to pay the agreed task amounts monthly in USD by PayPal (or as otherwise agreed). The cutoff date for each monthly payment of approved submissions is usually the 17th of the month. Payment will usually be by the 23rd of the month.